Friday, August 15, 2008

Alright, lets recap and then move on!

Hey all,

The party went amazing. It was a total sucess and I'm so glad that everybody was able to make it. It was truly a day that I'll never forget.

I encourage anybody who had some remarkable experiances to share them and continue to live your truths every day. I've already gotten some amazing comments from people and invite others to speak about the day.

On a different note...

Now that I have a blog, but no party to comment on, I think that I'll now use this space for my own personal writings. The people that origionally knew about this space, were those who I thought were special enough to be invited to my comming of age. Those are the people I hope will some day read this and then tell someone else about something that maybe they liked or that resonated with them. And who knows, maybe other poeple will get to read this too sooner or later.

So for now, I'll just part with a few words of wisdom.

Do what makes your heart skip a beat
Dare to do something that you've never done before
If something is wrong, think harder next time
if something is right, ponder why it is so
never stop asking questions
NEVER stop letting people into your life
keep your heart open to all
And last but not least,
ROCK YOUR OWN WORLD

Light and love,
Chelsea Rae

3 comments:

DJ Engineer said...

Crap, I missed some sort of party! :(

Samo On!!

DJ Engineer said...

Oh yeah, and I would have to say that it is myself that keeps myself from being my true self. I know this, yet I can't control myself from not being my true self. Though slowly but surely I'm getting better. Perhaps it's age that allows us to become our true self.

Chelsea Samo-Lipman said...

Age is only a false barrier. Anybody can begin the search for themself at any age. Some may learn more about themselves as time goes on, but there is no age that grants us the knowledge of self. And if you are truly your greatest inhibitor of self, then diverting to age as a controller of knowledge is only a ploy to somehow make us less responsible for our current state of being. Take your life into your own hands and make it a priority to constantly consider your questions of identity.